A word on Service and Service Technicians from Ron Pollak
Who is in front of your customer more than anyone else in your organisation? Your service technicians. They perform better and enjoy more aspects of their role when they understand how important they are and can be, to you and your customers. This course provides the groundwork for a greater understanding of the breadth of the role of a today’s service technician.
World Class Training
Service Technicians are in front of your clients more than any other people in your business. They perform a critically important role, and do so in an environment that is more demanding, stressed and carries with it greater expectations than ever before. Solid technical skills are no longer enough to ensure success. The Service Technicians role is crucial to your business, influencing your customers to remain loyal and purchase your products. This course, more than any other, can change the way your Service Technicians and Engineers work with your Customers, to maximise your success.
- Learn what it takes to be a great service professional and take control of customer service.
- Identify and handle difficult situations to achieve a positive conclusion for both parties.
- Appreciate how to create a good image through appearance, behaviour and conduct.
- Understand the responsibilities and functions of today’s service professional.
- Gain a practical insight of how rational and emotional factors motivate the customer to use a particular company’s product or service.
- The Marketing Plan and the Service Person
- Dealing with Difficult Customers.
- The Role of the Service Person
- Customer Relations Styles.
- Influencing the Customer.
- Communication Skills.
- Personal Action Plan.
- Customer Relations.
- Negotiation Basics.
- Human Relations.