Territory Sales Manager – Outdoor Lifestyle (Marine)
- How much do ‘us Aussies’ love the outdoors & water?
- Be part of an industry that creates a better life for people!
- Combine your passion of sales and boats!
It’s not what we do. It’s WHY we do it.
My client doesn’t just sell ‘boating products’. In fact, that’s what their competition do. My client is a hands-down market leader in providing the best outdoor lifestyle adventures for individuals and families throughout Australia and around the world.
This company continues to set company records and growth achievements. Off the back of these results as well as the support of being part of an international giant, this industry leader is looking to add to its already well-established business in New South Wales.
You are responsible for selling across the company’s full and extensive range to over 100 marine dealers, boat builders, and tackle shops throughout a dedicated territory of NSW. And, although the number one priority is to extend the portfolio of products to your current dealer network, there are still plenty of opportunities to identify new business relationships too. The size of these dealers can vary from being multinational corporates, all the way down to ‘ma and pa’ businesses – so, you will need to apply different strategies to each customer type and size.
To be successful in your application and this role, you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Sales experience and success.
- A BIG passion for the outdoors (marine specifically).
- A personality that knows how to build and maintain relationships at a commercial level.
- An ability to win new business – the ‘hunter’ mentality.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A preference to be out of the office and in front of customers at least 4 days a week. (You will be required to spend time at your desk planning your week and managing your admin.)
- It would be ideal, but not essential if you have sold to the marine industry.
The successful individual will be provided with an attractive base salary, as well as superannuation, a fully maintained company car, tablet & phone. And, a really attractive bonus structure that rewards you for your efforts and sales. Uniquely, as this company has a real focus on the health and welfare of their staff, a comprehensive health insurance program is supplied.
This company is also well-known for developing their staff. You will not only be flown interstate to their head office for a week for product training, but you will have ongoing training provided to you which allows you to succeed in your current role as well as set you up for future opportunities – career progression is almost guaranteed to individuals who demonstrate success and who want to be part of their business long-term.
Secure your future today by sending Andrew Pollak your resume – firstname.lastname@example.org . The role is ready to appoint someone so don’t delay!