Business Development Leader – Refuel International
- Technical, engineering focus, balanced with high end commercial conversations with big business.
- Lead the business into the future – you create and implement the strategy!
- The only company in the market that provides an end to end solution!
It is a real pleasure partnering with Refuel International.
For a number of years, our business has been working with Refuel International’s sales team, delivering a range of training workshops. (If you didn’t pick up on that, I’m saying that Refuel has a culture of developing their people.)
It’s also a considerable achievement that in today’s world, an Australian business, with a large manufacturing facility in Melbourne (Western Suburbs) is at full capacity for another 2 years! That’s right – they have secured major contracts that allows them to plan for the future. And, for the future to remain successful, profitable, productive, etc, they are in search of a seasoned, commercially-astute, technical Business Development Leader.
A Remarkable Company
Refuel International is the sole, end-to-end provider of refuelling services for the aviation, defense, rail, transport and engineering industries. The rest you can review on their website – www.refuelin.com . They have a proud history of being able to manage relationships with their customers for many, many years. This is due to their technical capability, cutting-edge products, customer orientation and good all-round commercial nous. All of this wouldn’t be possible without good people in their business.
Their manufacturing & production teams have experienced and stable employees, which allows all front-end staff (sales and marketing) to take their offer to market with extreme confidence, knowing no one else can do what Refuel do, as well as Refuel do it.
Their go-to-market strategy, historically, has been a mixture of trade & exhibition shows as well as ‘good old-fashioned selling’ – ie, picking up the phone and making appointments with people. This will continue and the relationships and networks that they develop are incredibly valuable to the long-term success of the business.
Is this you?
This is a key appointment to the business, reporting to the General Manager, working closely with Operations (who assist you with pricing too) as well as the rest of the sales and marketing teams.
Refuel International need someone to:
- have a balance of sales/commercial/business development expertise and being able to ‘talk technical’ too,
- have experience and success from within the fuel, aviation, transport industries’
- demonstrate success in relationship management and contract negotiation,
- understand the current and future trends, and map out a sales & marketing development strategy for the business,
- show leadership and staff development capabilities, as you will be managing, coaching and mentoring salespeople.
You will be provided a respectable base salary, a bonus structure, novated lease and all the tools of trade.
To be considered for this role, please review this ad thoroughly and submit your application, if you believe you have the skill-set, drive and personality to be a success for Refuel. Please also note that travel – domestic and international – is required in this role.
Forward your application directly to Andrew Pollak – firstname.lastname@example.org